Wednesday, February 17, 2010

5TH ANNUAL CHURCH BANQUET

30 Now I beg you, brethren, through the Lord Jesus Christ, and through the love of the Spirit, that you strive together with me in prayers to God for me,
31 that I may be delivered from those in Judea who do not believe, and that my service for Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints,
32 that I may come to you with joy by the will of God, and may be refreshed together with you.
33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen. (Romans 15:30-33 New King James Version)

TABERNACLE OF HIGHER LEARNING CHRISTIAN CENTER, INC.

5TH ANNUAL CHURCH BANQUET
A Church Who Prays Together Stays Together

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2010 @ 6:00 P.M.


Psalms 133:1 behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

You are invited to join us in celebration of five years of service in The Great Commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment