Sunday, April 11, 2010

My older grandson just celebrated his 16th birthday and we are planning a big celebration day for him. How I wish I had the power to give him the greatest gift of all, the gift of salvation.

Most of us have family members, loved ones, whom we wish we could infuse with a desire for The Lord. We pray for them on a daily basis and we lament when we see them going astray.

I am one who knows the power of this intercessory prayer, as I often tell my church family. I had a spiritual mentor who prayed for me on a daily basis for many years (and thankfully continues to do so). I thank her for praying for me when there was no reason for her to believe that I was redeemable except her strong faith in God.

Because I truly believe in the power of prayer I encourage all of us to continue to pray daily for our loved ones, our church family, our community and ourselves.

I found this wonderful little caption that speaks to the magnificent gift given to all believers in the simplest of terms. The gift of salvation is free, but our God will not force anyone to come.






May God Forever Be a Blessing in Your Life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment