Monday, May 31, 2010

A God Lead Study of the Word

Ephesians 6 (New International Version)
18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
19Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel,


I truly love The Word. I love spending time reading scripture. I love doing the research needed to present these little encouragements.

I have read and heard many ways to study scripture and none of them worked for me. I have a strange memory process and “memory scripture” frustrated me to no end. I found myself skipping over large blocks when I tried to follow the “bible in a year” guides that are so popular.

I felt like such a failure until I recognized that there is great truth in the scripture
Jam 1:5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and with no reproach, and it shall be given to him. “


I had to ask God how to study His word. I had to trust God to show me the way to be closer to Him.

My teacher teaches that our God is a God of provision. This is true in all things., This is true in our search for a closer walk with Him. This is true when we have a sincere desire to study His word.

Be willing to let God guide you. Be willing to pray sincerely for the guidance of the Holy Spirit in this and all things.

Be much more concerned about your walk with God than appearances.

May God Forever Be a Blessing in Your Life!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment