Saturday, May 15, 2010

"I Was Glad to Go to God's House"

God is already here
Can’t you feel his presence? He’s already here
All you have to do is open up your heart
‘cause God is already here.

I belong to a small church, but when I am in fellowship there I truly understand the feeling that the psalmist had when he declared: I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD. Psalm 122:1 King James Bible


22But you have come to Mount Zion, to the heavenly Jerusalem, the city of the living God. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly,Hebrews 12:22 (New International Version)


We come together, not in the confines of our space, not in worship simply with each other but as members of a multitude who are in many places at the same time offering up praises and thanksgiving to our most precious Lord.


We come to a place where we can hear the Word of God “rightly divided” so that our lives can be enriched.

We come to a place where we can partake of the fruits of the spirit in communion with our brothers and sisters.

It is my hope that each of you have found a place that provides the spiritual food that you need for your soul to survive. If uou haven’t, please don’t settle, continue to seek the place that God has for you. Find a place of worship that provides joy for your spirit.

Hebrews 13
1Keep on loving each other as brothers. 2Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.

Be able to say I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.


May God Forever Be a Blessing in Your Life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment